Tom Berenger Biography, Wiki, Age, Girlfriends, Family: Tom Berenger is an acclaimed American actor and model. He achieved global renown for his iconic performance as Bob Barnes in the hit film “Platoon”. Notable other works include his roles in “The Sentinel”, “Looking for Mr. Goodbar”, ” Rush It”, “In Praise of Older Women”, “Butch and Sundance: The Early Days”, “The Dogs of War”, “Beyond the Door”, “The Big Chill”, “Eddie and the Cruisers” and numerous more.
Table of Contents
Tom Berenger is an individual of humble nature with a vast array of accomplishments that have made him a role model to admirers worldwide. His talents have inspired many and his passion has driven him to achieve his goals through sheer hard work.
He is also known for his impressive looks, charming smile, stylish demeanor, and endearing personality. Here you can learn all about this remarkable man; from his biography to his family life, the facts about Tom Berenger are readily available for further exploration.
Tom Berenger Biography
- He is from Chicago, Illinois. He is 73 years old as of 2022. He is American by Nationality. His Zodiac sign is Gemini. He was born on May 31, 1949.
- He went to Rich East High School.
- He has also done some major and minor roles in numerous TV shows including, One Life to Live, Johnny, We Hardly Knew Ye, Flesh & Blood, If Tomorrow Comes, Cheers, Body Language, The Avenging Angel, Rough Riders, In the Company of Spies, and many more.
- As a result of his persistent efforts, he is a man with a proactive attitude and has painted a picture of his dreams.
Tom Berenger’s Physical Appearance
He is Smart and Cute. He is hugely popular among the youth. He is approximately 6’1” inches tall and weighs around 80 kg. He has a muscular build. He has brown eyes and grey hair.
Tom Berenger Family, Religion & Girlfriends
He is married to Laura Moretti. He has six children
Tom Berenger Facts
- He has worked as a professional model.
- He is quite popular for his stylish looks.
- His dedication to his work, creativity, and passion make him a standout thinker with a positive attitude.
- Creative thinker, self-directed, enthusiastic individual who turns dreams into reality with focus and determination
- He Endorses various Brands.
- Being a workaholic person he always invests enormous efforts in everything he does.
- He is a fitness freak.
- He shares his success mantra “Failure is never an option to embrace your success through your unique vision and strategy”.
- He believes creative thinking ensures you can discover opportunities and experiment with concepts and it goes hand-in-hand with having a logical and methodical approach when it comes to problem-solving.