Renu Desai Biography, Wiki, Age, Movies, Family, Images: Renu Desai is a multifaceted creative artist from India who began her career as a model and actress before moving into directing, producing, costume designing, and editing. Her big break came when she married lead Telugu actor Pawan Kalyan in 2009 and together they were blessed with two children.
After taking a few years off to focus on motherhood and caring for her family, she returned to the film industry with a directing gig for the Marathi film Ishq Wala Love. More recently, Renu Desai is playing a prominent role in Ravi Teja’s film Tiger Nageswara Rao. With her versatile experience, there is no doubt that she will be a force to be reckoned with in the Indian film industry.
Renu Desai Biography
|Real Name||Renu Desai|
|Profession||Director, Producer, Actress, Model, Costume Designer|
|Date of Birth||4 December 1981|
|Age (as of 2022)||41|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated
Mother: Yet to be updated
Brother: 1 (Younger)
Sister: 1 (Elder)
|Husband||Pawan Kalyan (Married: 2009 to 2012)|
|Children||Son: Akira Nandan
Daughter: Aadhya Nandan
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||University of Pune|
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Reading, Playing with pets, Watching movies|
|Birth Place||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Hyderabad, Telangana, India|
Social Media Profiles
- After graduation, she started his career in the film industry. In the year 2000, Renu did the female lead role in Puri Jagannath Badri.
- Renu Desai married actor Pawan Kalyan and the couple was blessed with two children, but they got divorced in 2012.
- According to sources, Renu got engaged with the unknown person and uploaded the photo on her official Instagram Page.
- Renu is a cat lover and she named her cat Freddie.
- Kashmir is her favorite vacation spot.
- She has 739K followers on Instagram (as of September 2022).
Movie As Actress
- 2000 – Badri as Vennela
- 2000 – James Pandu as Renu
- 2003 – Johnny as Geetanjal aka Geetha
- 2021 – Radhamma Kuthuru as Goddess Parvathi
Movies as Director
Movies as Costume designer
- 2001 – Kushi
- 2003 – johnny
- 2004 – Gudumba Shankar
- 2005 – Balu
- 2006 – Annavaram
Movies as Editor
- 2001 – Kushi for Ye Mera Jaha (Song)
- 2005 – Balu for Hut Hutja (Song)
Movies as Producer
- 2012 – Mangalashtak Once More
- 2014 – Ishq Wala Love.