Anupama Gowda Biography, Wiki, Age, Movies, Serials, Images: Anupama Gowda is a popular Television and Movie actress from Karnataka. After appearing on the hit reality show Halli Duniya, she was able to make a name for herself in the Kannada Television industry, with several serial roles coming her way. Her debut on the Big Screen was in 2015.
Table of Contents
Anupama Gowda has also participated in two seasons of Bigg Boss Kannada – season 5, hosted by Sudeepa, and season 9 currently hosted by Kichcha Sudeepa – where she has received rave reviews from the public and celebrity contestants alike for her stunning performance and charismatic attitude. She continues to keep her fans hooked with her various updates and Live streams on the Voot app.
Anupama Gowda Biography
|Real Name||Anupama Anandkumar Gowda|
|Date of Birth||20 March 1991|
|Age (as of 2022)||31|
|Family||Father: Anandkumar Gowda|
Mother: Yet to be updated
Sister: Tejaswini Anandkumar (Actress)
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Yet to be updated|
|School||Yet to be updated|
|College||Sri Jagadguru Renukacharya College of Science Arts and Commerce|
Indian Institute of Fashion Technology (IIFT)
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Singing, Cooking, Shopping|
|Birth Place||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Hometown||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Current City||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Anupama Gowda Social Media Profiles
Anupama Gowda Interesting Facts
- Anupama did her film debut as a child actor in the Lankesh Patrike movie.
- She hosted the reality show Naanamma Super Star, telecasted on Colors Kannada.
- Her Instagram account has more than 826K followers (as of Feb 2023).
Anupama Gowda Television Show
- Halli Duniya
- 2010 to 2019 – Chi Sou Savithri
- 2014 to 2017 – Akka as Devika, Bhoomika
- 2017 to 2018 – Bigg Boss Kannada as Contestant
- 2017 – Majaa Bharatha as Anchor
- 2021 – Raja Rani as Anchor
- 2021 to 2022 – Nannamma Super Star as Anchor
Anupama Gowda Awards and Nominations
- 2019 – 8th South Indian International Movie award for Best Debut Kannada Actor (Female) for Aa Karaala Ratri – Won.