Alisha Abdullah Biography, Wiki, Age, Family, Images: Alisha Abdullah is an Indian actress and racing driver known for being the first female national racing champion in the country. Alisha was drawn to motorsport from a young age and in 2006 she achieved her lifelong dream by participating in the National Road Racing Championship UCAL.
Table of Contents
She achieved 2nd place in Group D4 stroke 80ccs to 110 cc Novice 3rd Round. Aside from racing, Alisha also forayed into acting and made her debut in 2014 in the Tamil movie Irumbu Kuthirai. Alisha has long been politically active and in 2022 joined the Tamil Nadu unit of the BJP Party. She is a powerful example to Indian women, blazing trails in two distinct male-dominated industries: motorsports and politics.
Alisha Abdullah Biography
|Real Name||Alisha Abdullah|
|Profession||Actress, Car, and Motorcycle Racer|
|Date of Birth||24 July 1989|
|Age (as of 2022)||33|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated|
Mother: Yet to be updated
|Husband||Vell Naveen Devan Raj (Pilot)|
|School||St. Kevin’s Anglo-Indian High School, Chennai, India|
Sacred Heart, Church Park, Chennai, India
|College||MOP Vaishnav College for Women, Nungambakkam, Chennai, India|
Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai, India
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Doing Workouts, Yoga|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Current City||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Alisha Abdullah Social Media Profiles
Alisha Abdullah Interesting Facts
- She is also a Tamil Nadu president of Anti-Crime, Anti-Corruption, and human rights!
- Alisha has more than 247K followers on Instagram (as of Feb 2023).
- Alisha is a dog lover. She has a pet dog named Milo.
- She is an avid fan of Ajith Kumar.
Alisha Abdullah Movies
- 2014 – Irumbu Kuthirai as Villain’s Assistant
Alisha Abdullah Awards
- JK Tyre National Super-bike Racing Championship – 2009, Finished 3rd overall in the national championship amongst 15 men
- Volkswagen National Polo cup (India) – 2012, Finished overall 8th
- Volkswagen National Polo cup (India) – 2011, Finished overall 8th, a podium finish
- Volkswagen Polo Cup – 2010, Finished 10th overall amongst 24 men in the polo cup class, being the 1st year of her professional car racing
- National Road Racing Championship UCAL – 2008, Group A stroke up to 750 CC Novice Round 4, 3rd Place
- Rotary’s Young Achiever Award – 2008, Honoured with Rotary’s Young Achiever Award. The Rotary Club of Madras Northwest presented the award applauding her trail-blazing achievements in car and bike racing.
- National Road Racing Championship UCAL – 2006, Group D4 stroke 80 CC to 110 cc Novice Round 5th Round, 3rd Place
- National Road Racing Championship UCAL – 2006, Group D4 stroke 80 CC to 110 cc Novice Round 4th Round, 3rd Place
- National Road Racing Championship UCAL – 2006, Group D4 stroke 80 CC to 110 CC Novice 3rd Round, 2nd Place.