Aksha Pardasany Biography, Wiki, Age, Movies, Images: Aksha Pardasany is a renowned Indian Film actress from Mumbai, who has acted in both Telugu, Malayalam, and Hindi films. She made her debut in Musafir in Hindi, which won her rave reviews from the industry. She went on to act in some popular Telugu films such as Yuvatha, Kandireega, and Ride, which garnered her fame and popularity in South India.
She also worked in two Malayalam films, Goal (2007) and Bangles (2013). After that, she was seen in another Hindi film, Love u Family (2017). Her performance in Radha (2017) as Rukmini won her many accolades and her recent performance in the web series Jamtara: Sabka Number Ayega has also received rave reviews from the audience.
Aksha Pardasany Biography
|Real Name||Aksha Pardasany|
|Date of Birth||8 November 1991|
|Age (as of 2022)||31|
|Family||Father: Yet to be updated
Mother: Yet to be updated
Brother: Rahul Pardasany
|School||Bombay Scottish School, Mahim, Mumbai, India|
|College||Yet to be updated|
|Hobbies||Listening to music, Dancing, Modeling, Cooking|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Current City||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
Social Media Profiles
- She began her career as a model during the 8th Grade and since then she worked in more than 75 commercials.
- Aksha did her Telugu debut in the Yuvatha movie and played the role of Visalakshi.
- Her Instagram account has more than 546K followers (as of September 2022).
- 2004 – Musafir as Young Sam
- 2007 – Goal as Neethu
- 2008 – Yuvatha as Visalakshi a.k.a. Baby
- 2009 – Ride as Pooja
- 2010 – Adi Nuvve as Sameera
- 2011 – Kandireega as Sandhya
- 2013 – Satruvu as Anusha
- 2013 – Rye Rye as Lakshmi
- 2013 – Bangles
- 2013 – Goliyon Ki Raasleela Ram-Leela
- 2014 – Salim as Nisha
- 2015 – Bengal Tiger
- 2016 – Dictator as Shruthi
- 2016 – Mental Police
- 2017 – Radha as Rukmini (Rukku)
- 2017 – Love You Family as Khushi
- 2020 to 2022 – Jamtara – Sabka Number Ayega as SP Dolly Sahu
- 2021 – Kathmandu Connection as Shivani Bhatnagar.