Modern Warfare 2 Version 1.08 Patch Notes, MW2 1.08 Patch Notes: Many players are looking ahead to the out of the Modern Warfare 2 Game. This video game will be available for pickup on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox X/S, and Windows. It offers a lot of single-player and multiplayer action, with the two most concerning modes being those two variations. It is slated to release on August 13 of this year. The game’s trailer came out on Youtube last week and has been viewed over 1 million times so far with only 5 days left until it’s released.
Modern Warfare 2 Version 1.08 Patch Notes
- We’ve addressed a number of crashes affecting players across all platforms including the bug that caused certain players partied up in-game to crash when matchmaking. Last night’s update should provide additional stability in terms of crashing. We will continue to monitor live issue reports and provide resolutions as soon as we are able.
- We have made general game improvements including:
- Fix for various camos not unlocking during progression.
- Fixed framerate drop issues.
- Addressed known freezing issues.
- Overall performance improvements.
- Added fixes for stuttering and lag issues.
In addition to changes that we have already made, we are also actively tracking live issues. Some of the known issues at present include:
What Are Patch Notes?
Patch notes are small files that offer fixes for any vulnerabilities or bugs in your game. Usually, the creator of the game will release patches for their own program in a timely manner to provide solutions for any issues. Overall, patch notes help to keep your game running smoothly and without glitches. What exactly are these “patches” you may ask? They’re changes that have been made to the in-game features and algorithms on a recent occasion.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Gameplay
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is based on a first-person shooter. Throughout the game, you’ll complete tasks that involve fighting fast-paced battles against your opponents. You can control your character using multiple actions, such as sprinting and crouching, jumping, or even lying prone to take down your opponent. The HUD will show information related to the minimap or your ammunition count.