Taylor Swift Bio, wiki, age, Affairs, Family: Taylor Alison Swift was born on December 13, 1989, at the Reading Hospital in West Reading, Pennsylvania. Her father, Scott Kingsley Swift, is a former stockbroker for Merrill Lynch; her mother, Andrea Gardner Swift (née Finlay), is a former homemaker who previously worked as a mutual fund marketing executive.
Her younger brother, Austin, is an actor Her maternal grandmother, Marjorie Finlay, was an opera singer. She attended preschool and kindergarten at the Alvernia Montessori School after The family moved to a rented house in the suburban town of Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, where she attended Wyomissing Area Junior/Senior High School.
When Swift was around 12 years old, computer repairman and local musician Ronnie Cremer taught her to play guitar. He helped with her first efforts as a songwriter, leading her to write “Lucky You”.She signed a songwriting deal with Sony/ATV Music Publishing in 2004 and a recording contract with Big Machine Records in 2005. Her 2006 self-titled debut album made her the first female country singer to write or co-write a US platinum-certified album entirely.
Taylor Swift Bio
|Name||Taylor Alison Swift|
|Profession||Singer, actress. philanthropist|
|Height||5′ 10” feet|
|Parents|| Mother: Andrea Finlay(Mutual Fund Marketing Executive)
Father:Scott Kingsley Swift(Financial Advisor)
|Siblings||Austin Swift (Freelancer Photographer)|
|Date Of Birth||13 Dec 1989|
|Net Worth||$280 million(2017)|
|Cars||Audi R8, Porsche 911 turbo, Chevy Silverado, Mercedes Benz Viano|
|Love and Affairs|
|Hobbies||Driving Fast, Horseback riding, Watching movies|
|Favorite Book||The Great Gatsby|
|Favorite Celebrity||Ellen DeGeneres|
|Favorite sport||Horse riding|
|Favorite Movies||Love Actually (2003), Legally Blonde (2001)|
|Favorite Music||Katy Perry, Tom Petty|
|Favorite Tv Show||CSI, Law, and Order|
Taylor Swift Facts:
- The name given to her is after James Taylor.
- Her Debut Album was Taylor Swift in 2006 and her first film was Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience (2009)
- She spends a whole lot of time thinking about herself, life, and her songs.
- She has been highly praised for her songwriting skills which convey real emotions.
- Taylor swift was the first female who won the Album of the Year Award twice.
- Taylor Swift surprised fans during the 2022 Video Music Awards when she announced her tenth studio album while accepting the award for video of the year. There are 13 tracks in the album. Swift has revealed the tracklist via TikTok, which includes “Mastermind,” “Vigilante S—t,” “Question?”, “Midnight Rain.” “Bejeweled” and “Karma.”, “Lavender Haze,” “Snow on the Beach,” “Labyrinth,” and “Sweet Nothing.”, “Maroon,” “Anti-Hero” and “You’re on Your Own, Kid”.
Taylor Swift Relationships
- She has been dating Joe Alwyn, since 2016. They have been rumored to have met at the 2016 Met Gala after which a spark happen between the two.
- Taylor dated Conor Kennedy in 2012. The relationship ended only after a few months of dating.
Taylor Swift Sayings
- Red is such an interesting color to correlate with emotion because it’s on both ends of the spectrum. On one end you have happiness, falling in love, infatuation with someone, passion, and all that. On the other end, you’ve got obsession, jealousy, danger, fear, anger, and frustration.
- You have people come into your life shockingly and surprisingly. You have losses that you never thought you’d experience. You have rejection and you have learned how to deal with that and how to get up the next day and go on with it.
- No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.
- When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.
- A lot of people ask me, ‘How did you have the courage to walk up to record labels when you were 12 or 13 and jump right into the music industry?’ It’s because I knew I could never feel the kind of rejection that I felt in middle school. Because in the music industry, if they’re gonna say no to you, at least they’re gonna be polite about it.