The increasing pollution of metros can cause sore throat, cold and runny nose for you. But it is not always necessary to go to the doctor for this. If you are suffering from mild cold, cough or sore throat, then there is a special Ayurvedic treatment for you at Health Shots. Not only will it get rid of all these problems, but it also has no side effects.
Ayurvedic expert Dr Diksa Bhavsar Savalia says, “Ayurveda has been used for years for infectious diseases and colds. which are very beneficial. Today we will talk about some such Ayurvedic remedies, which will save you from the problems caused by increasing pollution.
These 4 ingredients are very special in Ayurveda
1. Turmeric- Turmeric curcumin is rich in anti-inflammatory properties as well as can act as an immunomodulatory agent. Due to which immunity increases.
2. Ginger Powder- Dry ginger is a powder of ginger, which is used in almost every kitchen. It is used in vegetable, tea and other beverages. Ginger works to relieve colds and colds along with problems like malaria and fever.
3. Black Pepper- Black pepper is used as a medicine for cold and cough. It contains a compound called piperine, which relieves the discomfort of cold, cough and sore throat.
Also read- Know why hair loss starts due to thyroid? Plus 3 herbs that can get rid of it
4. Honey- Honey can be used for cough. Apart from this, it can also be effective in relieving the discomfort of mucus.
Now know how to prepare Ayurvedic decoction with these ingredients, which can help you to get rid of cold, cough and sore throat quickly and effectively.
To make Ayurvedic powder you need
Turmeric – half tsp
Dry Ginger Powder (Sonth) – 1/2 tsp
Black pepper powder – pinch
Pure honey – 1 tsp
Mix all these ingredients well and take 1 hour before meals and 2 to 3 times a day.
Prepare this ayurvedic decoction for runny nose and sore throat
Basil leaves – few (about 10-12)
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Garlic – 3 to 4 buds
Ajwain – 1 tsp
Fenugreek seeds – 1 tsp
Turmeric (dry or fresh) – 1 tsp
Black pepper – 4-5
Water – 1 liter
Mix all these ingredients in water and boil till the water reduces to half. Consume it empty stomach in the morning.
Also read: Do nipples hurt during periods? So know from the expert whether it is normal or not
Other than this
Do Bhastrika, Anulom Vilom and Bhramari Pranayama twice a day.
2. Use hot water for drinking and taking bath.
3. To keep the digestive system healthy, drink lukewarm water.
4. Use honey It helps to soothe your sore throat.
5. Consume tea made from turmeric, lemon and ginger.
6. Take boiled water in a vessel. Now add 1 teaspoon carom seeds, 4 to 5 drops of eucalyptus oil or half teaspoon turmeric and take steam from it.
7. Mixing one-fourth turmeric in a glass of warm milk and consuming it is also beneficial.
8. Chew liquorice.
9. Avoid consuming fatty food, fried, stale and street food. Try and eat light home cooked food.
stay away from these things
1. Do not consume cold drinks.
2. Avoid eating curd, especially mixed with fruits.
3. Avoid eating fried or heavy food, too much sugar and ice cream etc.
4. Avoid sleeping during the day.
5. Avoid staying awake for long hours.
Also read- Air pollution is increasing continuously, it can be more dangerous for health than you imagine