Epic Seven Patch Notes: Epic Seven 10/6 Patch Notes Update, Stove Epic Seven: Epic Seven is a mobile-based, turn-based Roleplaying game by Smilegate. The game is challenging players with its unique visuals and strategies. Epic Seven is also a popular mobile RPG. Many people love this game. The original release date for the game was 30 August 2018. Epic Seven patch notes can be found here.
Epic Seven Patch Notes
The 10/6 patch notes update includes:
1. New 5 Hero, Lua
Meet Lua, the alluring tactician who spreads forgotten chaos. Players can obtain Lua from the Covenant Summon.
2. New Artifact, Spatiotemporal Fan
A new 5 Ranger-exclusive Artifact, Spatiotemporal Fan will be added.
3. New Side Story – From Pride to Hubris
Lua is an apprentice of the pilgrims who protect Natalon. Exhibiting an aptitude so exceptional that she was hand-picked to be the pilgrim elder’s apprentice, she receives both the jealousy and adoration of her peer aspirants. However, contrary to everyone’s—and Lua’s—expectations, her master isn’t easily permitting Lua to take the high road…
10/6 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 10/20 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
How to Enter
– Clear 10-10. Shrieking Hall in Episode 1
How to Play
From Pride to Hubris is a two-week side story. Complete Side Story stages, achievements, and quests, and obtain event currency that can be exchanged for items.
- * Urgent Missions may occur while playing the side story.
- * In the Side Story area 2 Monsters and catalysts can be acquired. Please see more at “Region Info”.
Barrier Stone of Repose
Stones that pilgrims have placed throughout Safe Haven Origin. They are used to maintain the barrier that conceals the home of the pilgrims.
|Lv. 60 / Awakened to 6 / +15 Enhanced Skills
Attack, Heath – 30% Increase
|Attack, Heath – 30% Increase||–|
* Enhanced heroes will have increased stats in the side story stages.
- – Players can select various difficulties on stage 10. Black Mist Trail.
- – Players may select a higher difficulty after successfully clearing the one before it.
- – As the difficulty progresses, the amount of Energy needed to play will increase as well as the amount of event currency earned.
- – Hell difficulty can be played up to 5 times during the side story period
- – Completing stage 10. Black Mist Trail will unlock S. MolaGora Habitat.
- – Players will be able to complete S. MolaGora Habitat once during the event period.
- – Completing stage 10. Black Mist Trail will unlock S. Goblin’s Den.
- – Players can complete S. Goblin’s Den stage once during the Side Story period.
- – Players will be able to exchange the event currency, Barrier Stone of Repose, for items in the Exchange.
- – Players will be able to exchange event currency for items up to one week after the Side Story ends. Unused event currency after that period will then be deleted.
4. Lua & Spatiotemporal Fan Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up event, meet the Ice Elemental Ranger, Lua, who contains enemies from using skills by increasing their skill cooldown and with Beguile can inflict damage proportional to maximum Health. Players can also obtain the Ranger-Exclusive Artifact, Spatiotemporal Fan which increases Effectiveness and can increase the survivability of the ally except for the caster with the highest Attack after using a non-attack skill.
10/6 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 10/20 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
5. Lilibet & Creation & Destruction Drop Rate Up
In this Drop Rate Up event, meet the Earth Elemental Warrior, Lilibet, who contains the enemy by dealing high damage. Players can also obtain the Warrior-Exclusive Artifact, Creation & Destruction which has a set chance for a skill cooldown not to occur.
10/6 (Thu) 03:00 ~ 10/13 (Thu) 02:59 UTC
Epic Seven 10/6 Patch Notes Update
Lua is added to the game and it came as a delightful surprise with the 4th Episode of the main story coming to an end. Players didn’t expect a back-to-back release of the heroes. Lua is a natural 5-Star Ice elemental hero that was classified as a Ranger type and was added to the game. Scroll down and get more of Epic Seven latest updates below.
Epic Seven Update
The latest Epic Seven news is titled “Find the owner of the accessories!” The schedule for this is 10/7 (Fri) 09:00 to 10/10 (Mon) 14:59 UTC. Eligible participants are All Heirs on the Korea/Asia/Global/Europe/Japan server.
To participate in this quest, just guess the owner of the accessories and leave your [Nickname/Server/Name of the owner of the accessory] in the comment section on the official site. The Comment Format should be like this: [Nickname/Server/Name of the owner of the accessory] Rewards will be All Heirs: Leif x2 and Reward Distribution will be on 10/14 (Fri)